Monday, April 12, 2010

XR 1200



I went to the Harley dealer this weekend with a good friend from work to check out some bikes. He is getting into bikes and is wanting a sporty so I figured why not go where they have a bunch of bikes so he can sit on them and just look around. Well they had one XR and I got to look it over and talk with the owner of Shelton's and I was very impressed with the bike, over all it is set up to ride and ride hard. I really liked the controls and the seat height, it seemed a little wide but I have been riding a really narrow low bike for the last five years so it would take some getting used to. But I will never own one but the bike felt amazing and I bet it is a blast to Ride. Shelton said that they have been overlooked and that he hasn't sold too many of them "because everyone wants the look and not the performance" as he pointed at the nightster. It's probably the best bike Harley has put out in more than a decade but it will fall to the way side just as buell did, Man it's a shame

No comments:

Post a Comment