Sunday, April 18, 2010

The new bike..

So I've been looking for a pit bike to mess around in the yard with, and Luke has a klx 110 so i started looking for one on Craigslist and sent out a shit load of emails and called people and never received much response. Well yesterday I was talking to a guy about getting his bike and he didn't want to come down $50 so I told him if I couldn't find a different one for a better price I'd call him later. Well I got off the phone with that dumb ass and started looking Craigslist again and there it was for just the right price just listed 2 hours ago. Call the guy and get his address and start the two and a half drive up to Sophia NC.when we get there the bike is like brand new and his phone is ringing off the hook while we looked at the bike. Well I wasn't leaving with out it so I paid the man and we loaded it into the truck for another two and a half hour drive.







The seat height is only an inch or so shorter than the Sporty so it's not too little

FTW "88"

No comments:

Post a Comment