Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today is a good day

When I woke up this morning all that was on my mind was go to the mail box and see if my shirts have showed up, So I drag my ass out of bed and throw on my boots and make my way to the mail box. When I get there I open the box and my god damn shirts aren't in there........ maybe tomorrow. so I start going through the mail, bill,bill, and there it was To Rebecca Kirby, a manilla envelope with Wayne Community College as the return address. So I get all excited call Becky and read the letter to her, and she got accepted to nursing school. She is in to NURSING SCHOOL and I am so proud of her and very excited for her to finally make her dreams come true. So another 2 years of school and she will be a RN. And we will doing pretty good in this fucked up economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment