Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It is done...............

I finally took my final test today, so I don't have to study anymore. I went to take the test and was pretty confident because I studied my ass off for the last 4 months, I get there and everyone seemed really nervous but I was feeling good and ready to take the damn test. Well there was 123 questions on the computer and as I was going through them I was like I know this, I know this, damn I know most of the answers, sweet. Well I was just blasting through the questions and I think I'm about half done and then it says, you are done score test. I look up and everyone is looking at the ceiling, chewing pens,head in hands, looking all stressed and shit and I was done. I finished first and was like damn No one else is finished, so I picked up my shit and left, I am done, Thank God I'm done with this shit for a few years. I find out what my score is tomorrow so I will post up the score when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment