Friday, October 30, 2009

I just had a fucked up hour.

Becky calls me and says she is at the store and there is something wrong with her brakes, so I leave work early and go to see what's wrong with her car. I get there and take a look and sure enough her rear brake line is rusted through and gushing fluid, so we go to the gas station and get some fluid and she drives it home. I had to stop at the post office to mail some shit so I go there and then take off down 70 to head to the parts store when I see a dog in the median so I stopped to help the damn dog, It took off so I took off jamming down the highway go to shift into third and the fucking clutch cable brakes. So I had to ride the rest of the way home with no clutch just banging gears, luckily I only had to up shift once and down shift to get onto my road. So both of our vehicles are down, and I have some repairs to do tomorrow. what a fucked up hour in an otherwise good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment