Monday, August 17, 2009

I had a great time in TN. this weekend

I had a blast hanging out with Ricky and his Family. We hung out in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinberg doing the shopping and tourist shit but the best for me was the wheels through time museum and it was just amazing. There were so many bikes that blew me away. I took a lot of pictures on my phone which means they are pretty shitty but some are decent. I will be posting some of the pics that turned out ok and share the little I know or learned about each bike. The craziest part was that you don't realize how spectacular all of these bikes are, there are so many cool and rare bikes that they almost seem normal . There were rows of pans, knucks, flaties,XA's,XR's, Indians, and many more American made bikes.It was really cool to spend hours just looking at all the details on these bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment