Saturday, July 11, 2009

I just want to ride



I have ridden to work for the last few weeks and had no problems, one kick and not falling apart, my dream. well when i go to leave work Thursday it's a bitch to start (like 10 min. and 40 kicks) but it started, on the way home i got thirsty so I stopped at the gas station to get fuel and beer. After getting beer and gas time to leave so kick kick kick kick kick kick, so i pull the bike away from the pump and start going over shit pulled the plugs, have spark, fuel, compression but the damn thing wont start so after a beer and over an hour I called Becky to come pull start me . she shows up, I throw my shit in the car get a pull fires right up so i take off down 70 bikes not running too bad. get home and the fucking thing wont start. soooooo I'm gonna be in the garage tomorrow trying to figure out whats wrong with my bike. so right now I'm singing with Arlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment